1205 San Bruno Ave
1205 San Bruno Ave
Superior attention to detail - a must-see in person!
Incredibly meticulous and extensive renovation at the intersection of vibrant Mission and Potrero Hill featuring 4 bedrooms/4bathrooms! This home showcases modern design elements and luxury finishes that complement the 10+ feet high ceilings characteristic of a grand Victorian in an urban area.
Main Level includes:
- Open living room with Heat & Glo gas fireplace and abundant custom cabinet storage
- Top-of-the-line chef's kitchen with an Instagram-worthy Calcutta waterfall marble island and Viking appliances
- An open dining space for easy entertaining
- Two skylights that bring in all the natural sunlight characteristic of this neighborhood
- Master en-suite bedroom with wall-to-ceiling glass sliding doors to an exclusive deck, a huge walk-in closet, and a spa-like bathroom with double vanity, slipper clawfoot bathtub, and breathtaking marble floor & wall tiles
- An additional bedroom and bathroom
Lower Level includes:
- A media/family room with wet bar and custom cabinetry
- Two en-suite bedrooms each with wall-to-ceiling glass sliding doors to the yard
- Accessibility via a separate entrance, offering maximum flexibility for guests or rental potential
- One-car garage with washer/dryer hookups
Additional Features include:
- Built-in speaker system
- Radiant heating
- Alarm system
- Intercom system
- LED lighting
- New foundation
- New roof
- New tank water heater and furnace
- New duct system
- New backyard fencing and retaining wall
- New landscaping
Located in Sunny Mission, 1205 San Bruno Avenue is a truly rare opportunity to own an extraordinarily modern home on a quiet, neighbor-centric block. Just steps away from 24th Street shops and restaurants, tech shuttles, public transportation, and easy freeway access from Potrero Ave - a commuter's dream!
The Inner Mission is one of San Francisco's most vibrant neighborhoods. Homes in the neighborhood include grand, century-old houses, Victorian cottages, and new condo developments that have sprung up in the past couple of years.
Stroll along 24th Street and you'll experience an urban planner's dream: thousands of locals out for a bite to eat at Wise Son's or grabbing their morning coffee at Dynamo Donut; tuning up their bikes at Valencia Cyclery; or checking out the latest avant-garde performance at Dance Mission Theater.
The neighborhood is home to dozens of restaurants serving numerous styles of cuisine, including many taquerias, for which the neighborhood has become famous. Dave Eggers’ 826 Valencia foundation for kids offers writing workshops next to Paxton Gate, a store full of curiosities designed to spark anyone's imagination.
Access to public transportation is plentiful in the Mission. In addition to multiple bus lines, there is a BART station on 24th Street and Mission Street, plus multiple MUNI buses taking you directly into Downtown.
Tech shuttles nearby, including Google Shuttle, available on Potrero and 24th Street.
Easy access to 280/101 freeways right off of Potrero.
Showings by Appointment Only:
Please contact Silvia Zeng